Picture speaks a thousand words. In fact it is true because each individual can interact their feelings in that photograph. It’s common that so many of us took photographs of beautiful scenery while traveling. But here we have planned this package to those passionate photographers who are willing to have a little bit of excursion and fulfill their interest in photography as well.
Explore Nepal hills, mountainous views, typical rural lifestyles, different ethnics and cultured people, lakes and rivers. Historical places includes Kathmandu Durbar Square, Bhaktapur durbar Square, some world heritage sites like Boudhanath, Swayambhunath and Lumbini. Capturing these places in you lens is one way of having information being saved for the lifelong existence of world history to coming generations.
You’ll be greeted by our office staff at the airport and then transferred to hotel in a private vehicle.
Today after breakfast our tour guide will take you to the promising places in Kathmandu like Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath, Durbar Squares which are all the UNESCO world heritage listed beautiful places.
Visit to Bhaktapur typical Newari community area and Bhaktapur Durbar Square premises. Later after lunch we’ll head to Nagarkot which is known for its abundant beauty. You can view the spectacular sunrise and sunset view surrounded by mountains.
Visit places like Fewa lake, Begnas lake, Mahendra cave, Seti gorge, Barahi temple. In the evening, enjoy the nightlife of Pohara.
Bandipur is a very old village where you can capture the ancient kind of structured houses. Equally popular for its natural view and largest Siddha cave of Nepal.
Roaming around the streets of Thamel. You can go for shopping if you want to buy some gifts for your family.
Departing with beautiful moments captured in your lens.
- International & domestic airport transfers as mentioned in itinerary.
- Accomodation in 3 star hotel twin sharing basis.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle, arranged as per the group size.
- A professional english speaking guide for entire trip.
- Kathmandu - Pokhara - Kathmandu Flight ticket.
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Immigration visa charges.
- Temple and monastery entry permit fees.
- Bar bills and Personal Expenses.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.