Nepal renowned for spiritual and religious rejuvenation. This is the pure land and its vibes can be depicted into innocent countrymen. You may have been to many other Buddhist pilgrimage sites in other countries but here in Nepal you can know the felt the true sense of Buddhism. Buddhism’s long history since 623 BC can be observed at Lumbini. We have arranged this package to make sure you know the truth and feel the peace within. It covers the major magnificent sites where you can get the slight to whole information on the existence of Buddha. Along with the visit to these places it also gives a fascinating experience to deepen your spirituality growth.
Our office staff will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to hotel for relaxation. There will be snacks and dinner facility. There will be an orientation about the trip in the evening.
First visit to Swayambhunath and later at noon we will be travelling to Pharping monastery which is about 1 and a half hour ride.
Visit to one of the biggest stupas in Kathmandu is Bouddhanth. Then to Kapan Gumba where you can observe the daily life styles of monks and nun. Gumba resides at the top of the hill from here you can have a magnificent view of the valley. During the afternoon we’ll ride to Namo Buddha at Dhulikhel. Located at a height on top of the hill and such a beautiful place. You are surely going to be amazed by its serenity and distant from the noise of the city.
By flight it will take us 30 minutes while if you choose to go by bus it will take us 9 hrs of ride. Lumbini the birthplace of Buddha. This place is not only for visit or observing the historical facts on Buddhism. It is beyond that if you look closely you can feel that peace within at the premises of Lumbini. Apart from that sightseeing of beautiful monasteries, stupas, gumbas constructed by different countries is amazing. Maya devi temple, Ashoka pillar, footsteps of Buddha are the major historical attractions.
You can go for shopping antiques at Thamel markets.
Our office staff office will drop you at the airport.
- International & domestic airport transfers as mentioned in itinerary
- Accomodation in 3 star hotel twin sharing basis.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle, arranged as per the group size.
- A professional english speaking guide for entire trip.
- Kathmandu - Bhairahawa - Kathmandu Flight ticket or by Bus ticket.
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Immigration visa charges.
- Temple and monastery entry permit fees.
- Bar bills and Personal Expenses.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.