Shakya clan prince Gautama Buddha was born in Nepal and enlightened in Bodhigaya India. This package is focused to give you an overwhelming amount of information about Buddha. It completes the history of buddha from his birth, enlightenment phase to Mahaparinirvana. These places are so sacred and worshiped by millions that its positivity, peacefulness, spirituality eventually showered in ones. You can see the footsteps of Buddha in Lumbini. Sarnath the place where Buddha gave his first sermon. The Bodhi tree where Gautama got enlightened and Kushinagar where he attained Mahaparinirvana at the age of 80. You will get chance to know about the four Noble truths and eightfold paths from Buddhas fellow seekers.
Our office staff will welcome you at the airport and transfer you to hotel for relaxation. There will be snacks and dinner facility. There will be an orientation about the trip in the evening.
In the morning you’ll visit Boudhanath then to Swayambhunath. After lunch, take a power nap at hotel. In the evening we’ll be visiting Patan Durbar Square, which is equally important from historical and religious point of view.
Visiting beautiful monasteries, stupas, gumbas constructed by different countries is amazing. Maya devi temple, Ashoka pillar, footsteps of Buddha are the major historical attractions.
Ganges the holy river worshiped by Hindus and Buddhists. Sarnath is the place where Buddha gave his first sermon.
Full day tour of Bodhgaya visiting Mahabodhi temple and tree where Buddha received his enlightenment, Niranjana River, Sujata Kuti, big buddha statue and some international temple.
Visit Ashoka pillar, Monkey tank, Kutagar Shala, Relic Stupa and Coronation Tank. Also visit Mahaparinirvan Temple, Mathakunwar Shrine and cremation stupa at Kushinagar.
- International & domestic airport transfers as mentioned in itinerary
- Accomodation in 3 star hotel twin sharing basis.
- All ground transportation by private vehicle, arranged as per the group size.
- A professional english speaking guide for entire trip.
- Kathmandu - Bhairahawa - Kathmandu Flight ticket.
- All government taxes, VAT, Tourist Service charges and official expenses.
- International air fare to/ from Nepal.
- Immigration visa charges.
- Temple and monastery entry permit fees.
- Bar bills and Personal Expenses.
- Tips and gratitude provided to staff.